Would you date this guy who brags about working for west coast precision etc?

this guy who's 38, has been sleeping with his boss, and girls at work, and hits on people who are in the middle of breaking up with their ex bf/s husabds.

and his family has a major drug dealer in it?

he has money but he's gross. would you even try? he talks really nice, but that's about it.
also says he doesn't like 'fat girls' but he has a gut, his hair is grey and he's kind of old.

Most Helpful Guy

• he talks the talk...

Ever heard the saying nice guys finish last. its true. girls seem to look for assholes like this then cry about it when they have been used.

Obviously not every girl falls for this tactic, but there is definitely something in acting like a utter prick. been there and done it myself, so I know it works. I once got a blow job from a girl at her dads funeral.

What Guys Said 2

• Money can make a guy look better. He must have serious money to be that arrogant. However, unless he owns several of those places, I just don't think he can be that rich.

• that business in San Jose? who brags for that

What Girls Said 2

• Obviously not...

• Why would I date him when nothing about him attracts me? He sounds like a dick