Am I considered as a slut?

Okay, so I met again this guy (P) I haven't met in like 4 years and we started talking again and now I'm crushed on him but he seems to be crushed on me too. But I have a half boyfriend (T) he's not my boyfriend but he's like almost. But last night the other guy P and I started a dirty talk and I'm flirting with him since them. Is that considered a slutty stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really love P then you should talk to T about it. You only follow your heart and that does not makes you a slut. You write that you have a half relationship with T. If you two are not really dating then there is no problem. I don't consider you a slut.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're not in a relationship then there's really not a problem, if you're looking for a serious relationship with this guy then don't be too fast about things. You wouldn't want him to think you're only in it for sex

• no you just are fallin for a new guy =0

• Slut?
    How would you like to get fucked in the butt
    I know you probably love to get covered with nut
    And I can cover your mug with enough of this stuff
    Whenever my muscle will bust
    That if you breath in it would smother your lungs
    Eww, what you mean? You ain't had ya fill?
    I splash ya grill,
    like lighter fluid at a family meal

• Why do you care what other people consider it to be?

What Girls Said 2

• You are not a slut and if you and (T) are not bf and gf yet then there's nothing wrong with it, you really should tell (T), maybe he will be a little hurt but at least you won't feel like your being a slut and it will be much better than him just finding out after if you really like (P) that much just be honest with urself about what and who you really want

• yeah. you should be faithful and commited to him in all aspects. whether it be sexually, emotionaly and online. Ifyour not then its cheating