I like older men, advice for a young woman?

I just turned 18 and I like see men a lot. I know not to expect anything more than sex from older men (in their 30s).. Any other advice?

Older men* not see men
I meant I like older men a lot for the first sentence.. Auto correct messed it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't we all like older men?

What Guys Said 11

• There are definitely older men who would want more than just sex, but there are definitely men who only want sex too. It's up to you to figure out what YOU want and then to filter out the guys you don't want, just as you'd do with guys your own age.

The difference is that older men are more likely to take relationships seriously and less likely to play games. Still, the best advice is to TAKE IT SLOW at first and to be skeptical until you can figure out whether or not the guy is honest about what he says and who he is. Rushing in is where most girls make mistakes.

• If you want a relationship, look for that. Most 30 year olds just want sex with 18 year olds. Most 18 year old guys also just want sex with 18 year olds. Plenty of both are open to more.

Figure out what you want and find it.

• then you must find an "older" guy who's into younger girls as well :-)

• Not all older men are looking for sex , sorry for whom ever misinformed you

• why expect nothing more than just sex. i had a very loving relationship with a 19yr old... feel free to pm me

• What kind of advice are you looking for? You've said you see men a lot. It sounds like you're only interested in sex.

• Wow, that is a big auto correct fail. lol. Well, now I can answer your question. There is nothing wrong with liking older men. However, a lot of older men will in fact try to take advantage of a younger women, but that doesn't have to always be the case. Just be very careful. Ask about his dating history. Don't come on too strong to any older man either. It is a sign of weakness. Play hard to get and make him come to you. You put yourself at a disadvantage if you are the aggressor. That makes it easier for any guy to take advantage if that becomes his intention.

• Hows your relationship with your farther by chance?

• Not good..

• That fits into the norm with all the younger girls seeking older men. Your searching for a replacement farther figure that you don't have. I wish i could help more fill you in on all the information on the subject but were to even begin. You can find love and happiness dating older men but read up on the subject for pitfalls and probabilities. Best of luck. Site below is link to help you get more information

www.google.com/webhp

• yeah, stay hot.

• Approach first.

• Learn to spot controlling behavior.

• Advice? You should be fine, lots of old men and young girls like each other.

clclt.com/.../anna-nicole-and-old-husband.jpg

What Girls Said 2

• Don't act immature or childish around them, they don't like that, or at least in my experience they don't.

• be careful on who you date but other than that i understand im the same way maybe not 30 but just at least 4 years older