Was he hitting on me.. or just plain old customer service?

I go to this subway type place.. everyone once and a while.. and well lets just say I go a lot there after work. So one day I have my order and the guy at the front asked if i worked in the plaza cause i guess i have veen there a lot. and i said no.. I work down the road and he gave me a discount.. he then gave me extra stuff.. and said he would remember my order for next time.

am i looking way into it. he maybe 20/21. im around the same age.

What Guys Said 2

• Usually I say people working in customer service just flirt a little with every one (I did, the younger moms loved it), but this is a bit above and beyond, sounds like he liked you.

• Hitting on you would be obvious. Sounds like he was being friendly. Maybe he is just a friendly person, but there is a chance he is interested. Wait and see.

• I know maybe he is friendly I remember him from the times before. but he never did that before.

• Sounds like some really awesome customer service to me but only time will tell.

What Girls Said 0