Guys, if it's only been a few weeks do you avoid a girl/ act weird around valentines day?

Just trying to figure out if this guy is pulling away because of VDay or other reasons. We've only gone out 4 times so obviously it's not serious, but it's been really great. And then this week he's being a little more distant, suggesting next time we hang out that we do it in a group. He also worked in that he usually does "casual dating" into the conversation.

Obviously I'll have a better idea next week, after the holiday is over. But who can be that patient when we have all of GAG to consult? haha ;)

What Guys Said 1

• There's a lot of pressure around Valentine's day, even if you're not looking for a relationship! I don't want to be the one assuming the worst but he might want to take things slower, but as you say, you'll find out by the end of the week

What Girls Said 0