What do guys think of sexy photos when they're just starting to see a girl?

Do you think it's a good idea or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• NOT a good idea, the idea of a serious relationship gets thrown out of the window and it starts to just turn into a fling, better to wait and start loving each other before you start lusting over each other

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's a bad idea. Don't post or send any photos of yourself that you wouldn't want people who know you (your parents, your friends, potential employers, etc.) to see. You don't know where they could end up.

• good idea =)

• We don't even have to know your name to be turned on by sexy pics. Speaking of which... Haha, just kidding. Depends on the guy though and what you want from him.

• yeah he just wants to mastubate to your dirty pictures , when your not around, you become his little p*rnstar in his head…new content to masturbate to, i had a girl like that, i could destroy her if i want, but i keep the pictures secret for me its more of a buzz i think...

What Girls Said 2

• I personally do not agree to it. Wait at least until you can trust him 100%.

• Personally I don't think it's a good idea. You don't trust him enough yet.