Why do guys not care how the girl feels?

a lot of the guys i know they dont care how i feel like all what they care about is usually them selfs why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a teen a very young one boys that age are more immature.

What Guys Said 5

• Shut up, that's all we care about half the time. That's why guys try to offer advice when a girl is sad or mad, and it makes the girl even more sad or mad.

• I think because they dont know how you think or feel because they think about you and your feelings the same way they think about themselves and their feelings and its different so they are not understanding? like how could she feels such a thing from this situation? When it happened with me i didn't felt something like that

• The girls are the same in that too by the way !!!

• Guys do care about girls if they really love ❤ or respect them...

• Just guys? A lot of people don't care how others feel, guys and girls.

• i know but a lot of girls they show there feeling toward guys but guys usually do the opposite

• If you're talking about young teenage boys, yes, maybe. Guys since birth are discouraged by culture from being touchy-feely. For some guys it takes some years until they can break free from that programming.

• thanks it helps a lot

• Oh we care, but, remember, it's just how she feels... it's not fact. There's a difference between feeling, and truth

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure the biggest reason is that they're just immature, especially at your age. I dated a couple guys when I was around your age, none of those relationships were very satisfying. I pretty much lost interest in dating until I got out of high school.