So awkward: Why would he do that knowing that it would be awkward?

So there's this guy I was sleeping withh, we were starting to get closer and he seemed to want to make it more than a fuck buddy relationship. I got kinda scared and made sure he didn't think I wanted that from him. He seems kinda playerish, and I wanted to go with my gut feeling.

Anyways, last time we fucked was at the end of January. He kinda stopped texting/snapchating me more and more. And now we don't talk at all. All of a sudden I see him posing with a girl on Facebook, they're DATING now. Like whaat? I feel kinda hurt and confused.

What makes it worse is that he brought her to the weekly group meeting for a club at our university. He randomly brought her, knowing what he was doing. I felt so awkward, and everyone in the room felt it too cause they know we were talking.

Why would he do that knowing that it would be an awkward situation?

What Guys Said 1

• It's probably a "I wanted something more with you and you didn't give it - how do you like this then" thing, sorry to say. Quite immature on his part if so, but if he's playerish then you may have saved yourself some hurt further down the road.

• He's definitely the immature type, but I have trouble thinking "oh, he's just trying to make me jealous" because that sounds really self absorbed. Either way, I was so mad that he put me in that situation. I don't know if I'll be going back to the group meetings.

• If it's a group meeting that you usually enjoy going to I'd say push through it and keep going - never let an immature guy influence you to that degree. It might hurt a little seeing him there but your gut feeling was probably right to not go there with him, usually is. If you don't go to your club meetings because of him you might only end up kicking yourself later on though, hope you work something out!

• I'll probably keep going but I don't want to start seeing her then get upset. My night was ruined after that and it affected my self esteem :/

What Girls Said 0