Havibg second thoughts about a date?

So a guy asked me out and i agreed to go ( i never actually said yes, i said it indirectly). I met him 2 weeks ago and i have been living here for a month. So when he asked me out i was very new and i had no friends. I can't rembember if he's cute or not, but he seems like a cool guy. But when i did say yes it was because i wanted a new friends bascially. I also said yes because i didn't want to be shallow and i wanted to give him a chance. now i have second thoughts, because i dont know if i want to do it in addition to that i know he wants more then friendship. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like every girl i've ever managed to go out with. You should dump him because clearly you're not that interested and it will just end in disappointment for him when you become bored.

• We aren't "dating", but he asked me on one date. I dont know him, and i never know if i actually end up liking him, thatts why i got the dilemma

What Guys Said 2

• Just a month?

Well, it's a public space? Go through with it, but make it clear from the get-go that your just looking for a friendship, nothing more nothing less.

• Don't go.  

What Girls Said 1

• If you are questioning dating him, then I'd say don't go through with it. :)