Hey Guys. Super embarrassing but sometimes in my sleep I pass gas in my sleep when I stay the night at my boyfriends house. I am sure he hears it?

I hate having gas at his place and it sucks when I have to go to the ladies room. How do I do this?
He's a great guy and I'm sure he wouldn't care but I am just embarrassed!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• you mean farting?

• Just make sure when you are spooning you are behind him. Then he won't notice. But if he cuddles up behind you and you toot he will feel it it will wake him up.

• He def hears it.

• If you care meet to a physician and get some medication to improve your digestion and then no gas, simple as pie and avoid foods that produce gas in your system.

• OMG you break wind, a natural human reaction, you ought to be a shamed.

No seriously, I doubt he does care, it only becomes a concern if you are farting a lot because it means you need to make alterations to your diet.

What Girls Said 3

• As you said, he won't care so don't stress over something like that. Everyone has gasses, some more than others, I guess, but still it's natural.
    Still if you're too worried, change your diet. Some foods tend to make you pass more gas. I don't know what you're eating so I can't tell you what to change but Google some of the things you usually eat and see if they make it worse, and see how you can replace them.

• Come on.. I fart.. You fart.. He farts. Hell even Beyonce farts. What's the shame in that

• I've not doubt he's doing the same while you are sleeping. Everyone passes gas.. Doubt he will care..