Was there a point in your life that you realized you had enough of casual relationships and it was time for something serious?

If yes, when? Was it because you met someone special or because you realized that you always date the same old loosers? Or why else?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the UK it's very common for men and women to spend their late teens and twenties slutting it out before settling down.

In fact if you don't slut it out in the UK then you are considered a black sheep in society and are actually looked down upon for it.

After all the UK is the shining beacon of social progression and nothing says social progression quite like going from a society where sex had some form of meaning to a society where casual sex is the hobby of choice.

The higher the number of conquests the higher the regard in which society holds you, even the deputy Prime Minister openly stated his conquests with sheer delight.

When a man and woman head towards their late twenties/early thirties that's when a great many of them settle down as they become fatigued from all the mindless fucking and desire to be treated with respect, the kind of respect they've never had for themselves as they were too busy playing a game of what STD should I catch today.

I was pressured into this life style by my fellow peers but thankfully I have never been one to follow society's latest trends, but many of my friends have and do and they feel like King's because no disrespect for them they're never going to amount to anything in life so sexual conquests are all these losers have as a form of success.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope.  

• I was never interested in casual in the first place. Not sure how common that is.

• Yes, pretty early on. I never liked the notion or casual relationships, just seemed like wasted time and effort on a person you're not fully dedicated to anyway, so why bother?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the opposite. I've never had a casual relationship. My first boyfriend is my current boyfriend and he's already talking about marriage. I'M 18 YEARS OLD! NOOOOOOO!