Are there reasons as to why we fall in love?

When you are in love with a person, can you pick out all the reasons you fell in love with them or are in love with them? Or is it just something that happens with having a deep connection and chemistry rather than personality characteristics/behaviours/conversations.

Can you list out reasons why you love your significant other?

Most Helpful Guy

• its just the way she makes me feel. can't explain it, can't see it, but I can feel it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Numbah one reason for guys: get in her panties. This isn't rocket science >.>
    But I don't know about y'all cutie tho.

• I am in love... but I don't know why I am loving her so deeply... she is best of the best... no one can fulfill her absence in my life... I believe I can give my life to her... I read a quote about love and I believe its true... read it... “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

What Girls Said 0