Lets be serious , you are a girl at a mall what would you do or say... ?

So you are a girl at a mall , you are either alone or with someone ( i assume a friend but that someone left you for a while ) then i approach you , look you straight in the eyes , ask for the time and when you answer i just smile and say " you have beuatiful eyes and i had to talk to you" or " you are amazing , and very beautiful and i had to talk to you " ... what would a normal girl who's there to buy some clothes and hangout say? lets assume that you are single (or not) and that i am a 7/10 , good athletic body, wearing nice decent clothes ( no suites or anything, jacket, shirt, tight jeans, shoes... etc) smell nice and look attrative enough , what would you do? what would a girl say if approached like that? do any of us (men) stand a chance or does it only happens in movies?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just laugh and say thank you... Oh and continue walking.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd certainly feel flattered and maybe talk to you some more. And even if the girl doesn't want to talk to you, I'm sure you made her feel good about herself. That's something, isn't it?

• If you're attractive I won't mind talking to you :P

What Guys Said 0