Should I take a move?

Hi. I go to this gym and one day i was working abs workout and this trainer cameto help me a little bit.
The next day he asked me if i want him to be my trainer. And he offered me like half price and gave me a free trial.
But after some days i told him i can't and he said its ok. Then he is always saying hi n being nice with me. And i kind of feel like i want to know him. Should i ask him to be just friends and hangout sometimes? Or is it too much? He seems nice tho :P

Ps. He told me that the price doesn't matter he just want to help me.
Waiting for ur comments, thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i go to a gym and they are there to work and get paid so yes they make deas with everyone male and femae. I dont think it has anything to do with liking you as in lets hangout

• But he comes from a different gym :P he doesn't work thr :P

• Aha good idea, will give it a shot :)

• Good luck with him

What Guys Said 3

• trust me that "half-price" is what anyone else is originally going to pay too.

• haha! i say you ask him if he wants to get a cup of coffee sometime... do something simple and casual...
    If you have his number send him a text!

• if it doesn't matter, why did he want money? haha i dont know but such a liar

What Girls Said 1

• Let's hangout with him and start to see him. If he's that nice , let's date then Lol