Gut feeling , was I wrong to?

Been seeing a guy for nearly two years before me he had a gf who he cheated on 3 times , but he's really nice to me so thought I would give him a chance. We know everything there is to know about each other but why do I get negative gut feelings? I know this is bad of me but I texted him and called him a liar his response was what am I going on about and have I been smoking again? ( because I use to be a weed smoker ) then he said
I a mind reader? I texted back don't patronise me then he replied don't patronising me either , and I'm not making sense and to tell him what it is? Now I'm feeling stupid but I don't no why I have this gut feeling what do I say or do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understandable that you're a little insecure about the relationship after he cheated on a previous girlfriend 3 times. You're best just explaining to him what the issue is and that you're concerned he might do it again.
    Do NOT raise your voice or go off topic during this conversation, it's important he understands that you're not trying to call him out on aything and that you're not against him, that you're just worried.

Communication is one of the most important things in a relationship, if you can't say if something's wrong then it'll crash and burn

• I no I feel silly now but I can't help feeling this way , plus he's taking him a while to reply :/

• He keeps asking if I have been smoking :/ is he trying to make me feel paranoid

• Explain that you aren't on drugs and that you're trying to solve the problem

What Guys Said 1

• Cheating or not, you still did something stupid.

You got with someone who at the worst, will most likely cheat on you, and at the very least, is loyal to you but you ruin the relationship anyway with your insecurity.

Think before you act and make commitments.

• "You got with someone who at the worst, will most likely cheat on you, and at best, is loyal to you but you ruin the relationship anyway with your insecurity." **

What Girls Said 1

• well you know he's a known cheater so you probably dont trust him fully and in the back of your mind you think he might be screwing around on you too

• Yes and I don't no why I'm feeling this way :/ he's lovely to me but it's my gut feeling and he's taking a while to reply so makes me think the worse

• the reason is because he's a known cheater thats why