What does it mean when a guy stares but doesn't smile?

lately I've noticed this guy staring at me and looking after me a lot but he never smiles, even my friends noticed. its so confusing tho like sometimes he just completely ignores me too and i just don't know what to think.

he Facebook messaged me!!! he was being really blunt tho and said his friend took his phone and he didn't message me on purpose:/ I don't know everything is just so confusing I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Being someone who kind of does this in the halls, I would think he has a crush on you. That's if you two don't really know each other though and if he like looks away when you catch him. You can "know of" each other. That's me though. I don't know how "extreme" he is with his staring.

What Guys Said 2

• Strike up a conversation with him be straight forward an ask if he likes you

• I think there's a chance he still likes you. I rarely smile at my crush in the hallways because honestly I don't smile so much. My crush pissed me off more than attract me.

What Girls Said 2

• What did it say in the FB message?

• he's weird.