I am nearly 20 and never had a boyfriend, why?

I believe that i am a beautiful Girl, and People do tell me I am. Guys included. And it is not like I never kissed a guy, nor had sex. I did hook up with guys several times. I did had guys interested in me, asking me out on Dates and I did go out with them but I was never interested as much. Am i too picky? or why do I still not have a boyfriend? Somehow, the guys I do like end up living somewhere far away.

Most Helpful Guy

• you just haven't met someone you are willing to commit to
    thats normal for us young people lol!
    i am sure you will find a man who is a good fit for you to start a relationship with..

i dont know if you are too picky or lose interest, but maybe try changing the type of guy you usually date

What Guys Said 3

• I can't tell you why guys don't like you because I'm not them, but maybe you should try being the persuer rather than wait for a guy to ask you out. It would make the whole thing a lot easier

• there's too many possible reasons for us to guess. sometimes things just work out that way though

• >I am nearly 20 and never had a boyfriend, why?

>Oh but I went out with guys, I just didn't want to date them

/thread

What Girls Said 2

• The answer to your question is in you description. You never had a boyfriend because it was your choice. There is no problem with you, you just haven't found the right guy to commit to yet.

• You probably just haven't met the right guy yet