I need more opinions on this question?

I know i've asked this before but Im 23 & I've never had a girl interested romantically in me before. I know there's something wrong with me (looks wise) (maybe too friendly) but it kinda feels bad to think im unlovable, what can I do to have girls see me as more than a friend? I am not looking for just sex I actually want to build a relationship and be faithful to one woman

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to push the panic button! You're JUST 23. Quite young, considering that terminally ill people in their 80s find their soul mates while lying on their hospital deathbeds.

You're a nice looking young man, so all you need is a bit of confidence and self esteem!

P. S. I too had my first girlfriend when I was 23, just 3 months shy of my 24th birthday.

What Girls Said 1

• there's nothing wrong with your looks. your attitude toward yourself is probably noticeable and turns women off. whatever it is you don't like about yourself, work on. maybe workout, change your style a bit, get a new hair cut, grown a beard. whatever will make you feel good looking. and get out more, that's the only real way to meet women.

What Guys Said 1

• No one is unlovable! Everyone has a preference and you have to fit into someone's ideal. Do you talk to women often? Ask many girls out? Have you tried dating sites? You seem like a stand up guy and I'm sure someone out there would love to love you