How long have you been single for? Do you like it?

I have been single for a few months and I love it :D minus not being able to bang anyone but I'm holding my own. Sometimes I get bored too, but I just get on here.

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• i have been single all my life by choice... girls choice

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Single more than a year I dont like it but Its not good idea to have gf at the moment I have some problems

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost 2 years

1|0
    0|0
  • for ever... and i lvoe it

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 years.

It's s'ok. Not good, not bad. Just how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for about a month in a half.
    While I like not having any commitments apart from work/gym/college I feel sorta incomplete.
    I really enjoy being in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've been single a year now. It's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single for 11 years and don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • for just over a year and i love the freedom it gives me to masturbate whenever and over whatever i want. i love masturbation so it suits ne and i may stay single for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single all my life. And I hate it more than love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my life

0|0
    0|0
  • i have been single all my life and no i dont like it one bit. i need a girl asap

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 months now. Yeah I guess I like it, but I have been a bit unhappy at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost 2 months. I need this break. got video games to catch up on and money to save

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been single... for... I think 10 years

Do I like it? I don't know. I like how I can do whatever I want to do and not have a side car, but I do not like how I have to grow up alone. Feels like a waste of my life.

With all the rules I follow with God, it already feels like I'm married to God.

I don't know if this makes sense because I'm still figuring it out. I just hear how people talk about how single life is so much better than married life. And I specifically restrained from sex so I could have sex with my wife, but what if my wife's sex life is non existent? I don't know what I am doing and I need help.

0|0
    0|0
    • Better than being in a relationship with someone shitty

What Girls Said 10

• I think 3 years, but it was hard times end of a longer term relationship I ended, death in the family and was being sexually harassed at work, I had a break down needed time to recover.

But more recently a few months, but some of his stuff is still at my house, so definitely not in a rush to look for a relationship. I have been fine but last year I had more guys/relationships and drama that I could handle, it feels real nice to be free. But I am already crushing on a guy but not in a rush, still enjoying being single ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for about 11 months now after being in a relationship for about 5 years. And so far I actually like it, I'm just focusing on myself right now. Not looking for anything special until the future comes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much forever never been in a relationship and honestly I don't stress about it I think it's really important to love yourself and be confident in yourself and then of the right person comes along great but I'm not going to stress/fret about it. Enjoy being single for a while girl :} cause relationships are stressful and work so liv it up while u have ur newfound freedom lol

0|0
    0|0
  • About 4 days. I kind of like it. I hope to stay single for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • My whole life and I really don't care because I don't know what being in a relationship is like. And I can barely care for myself :P

0|0
    0|0
    • You've got adulthood to date. Enjoy your youth, develop some passions, dive into hobbies, makes life and dating much easier in the future.

• I know, I don't care about dating and all that. Just me and my video games for life XD

• 7 years and counting...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in an on and off relationship the better part of a year. So, I'm single but then I'm not... complicated. I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 years and it's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv been single since I was a teenager and still am single and liking it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for 20 years and it makes me depressed.

0|0
    0|0