Should young guys now start dating middle aged women since the majority of young girls prefer middle aged men?

The majority of young girls prefer middle aged men around 50 years of age who are old enough to be their father. You see it all on this site, a 22 year old girl wanting to date a 60 year old man for example. They think they are more "mature" have more money and they seem to find aging men attractive.

So since young guys can't date young girls anymore, I've been thinking young guys should start dating middle aged women over 50 years of age who can be old enough to be their mother. Do you agree?

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 26 and I would have to really really like a guy to date him in his 50s. I think my dad would have Serious Words on that sort of situation XD

If a guy wants to date an older woman, more power to him. Just as long as he doesn't let himself be manipulated, stays safe, and is genuinely attracted to the woman I don't see a problem.

What Girls Said 4

• People should date whoever they like. I prefer guys slightly older than me but everybody has he's own taste.

• lol, the majority do not like middle aged men. some like older guys, but that by that much.

• Sorry to say this, but that statement is ridiculous. That some people have a preference, does not imply that should aply to everyone...

• It's up to them.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, I am under legal age, so I obviously would not. Even if I was like say 20 years old, I still would not date a woman who is old enough to be my mother... That's just gross.

And as for young girls liking middle aged guys, like you said it's usually because of money.

• actually there are some 50 yo women who are still hot

• You should date whom you rationally want to date.

• It doesn't work that way. Men and women are different, with different needs from the opposite sex. Women are attracted to older men because they are more likely to be established and capable providers. Despite all of the hoopla about gender roles, that is still first and foremost what women are attracted to in men, whether or not they are conscious of it.

For men, a good provider is not even on our radar when we look for a woman.