Who feels like this?

So the day before Valentine's day , where all the single ones sit and remind themselves how much it sucks to be alone.

Well im 22 and I've never been in a real relationship. I remeber i dated a guy on and off for about 3 years, i was so in love with him and he was a jerk, and i was young.
But I've never really experianced true love.. i know im young but most times it seems that its not something ment happening to me.
I just can't picture myself telling someone else i love you or someone even say it to me, i can't imagen someone saying they care about me or even miss me.
I've dated guys but nothing major, besides the jerk i was crushing over for 3 years, i dated a guy and we went on 5 dates, thats the longest I've come with dating..5 dates :p

so yeah i suck at this thing called love.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel you Girl, i am nearly 20 and never have been in a relationship, i have been on several Dates but it never developed into more.
    i have never been in love and do question how it feels to be in love.
    i mean i am not depressed about not having a boyfriend but i do want to know what it feels like.

• Ya im okay with being alone but i would like to know how it feels one day, like I've had crushes but is that how it feels?

Like i dont know.. its weird :p i can't imagen someone loving me

• Hehe, its scary :p
      i just can't see myself with a boyfriend

• it is but somehow i can't wait to experience it. i can't really either , i mean we have been single for a long time no wonder we cannot Picture ourselves with a boyfriend :)

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the type of love you seek. ^^
    Don't give up. Don't ever give up hope on love, since it's one of the few things that makes us feel more human :).

I dumped my ex when I caught her in an orgy ^^. It hurt, it did.
    After awhile I realised, it's just not worth giving a damn about it.
    Hurts too damn much. If anyone loves you truly they will make sure they prove it. One way or another. :)

What Girls Said 1

• You have to love yourself before you can love a guy like that. It took me a long time, but now that I love myself I don't feel so sad about Valentine's because I know the man who will love me forever is out there somewhere. :-)

• i do love myself, i do but the thought of it..