Could you date someone who's below average?

Could you date someone who is below average looking? Otherwise they're awesome.

• Yes, I could (I'm above average)
    29% (5)24% (4)26% (9)Vote
  • No, I couldn't (I'm above average)
    6% (1)29% (5)18% (6)Vote
  • Yes, I could (I'm average or below average)
    65% (11)29% (5)47% (16)Vote
  • No, I couldn't (I'm average or below average)
    0% (0)18% (3)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah. If they're awesome, let's go.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Attraction is subjective. I've never really thought hard where I rank either so I can't even do rank someone on a compared to me scale lol, but I think anyone I date has to be above average, be that from first sight or through that little extra someone gets in your subconcience after you've grown to like their personallity.

1|0
    0|0
  • already did. fucking terrible decision. in my experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, she's in my range. And besides, a great personality counts for a lot to me. As long as she's not completely ugly she's got a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • below average according my standards... tsk

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I'm below average SO why not (#^ ^#)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i could and I'm below average

0|0
    0|0
  • What is "average"? My average is different from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • She got brains? She can think and talk logic? She's a reader? She has her own rational opinions? Sure, rather, of course!!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you´d think is below average. if i like her, i don´t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Below average to my standards? Pretty much everyone... i'm a nitpicker... >. <

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has an amazing personality I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't rate women from 0 to 10. I either fancy a woman, or I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the difference between average and above average for guys in looks so I just picked that I'm average. What is average? a 7? an 8? and 9 and 10 being above average? I don't even know. But I could date someone that I know other people don't find nearly as physically appealing as they find me because I have. And I've had many people tell me I could do way better base off of her looks alone. Granted, I could've done better, but not basing it off of her looks. She was, by far, the worst girlfriend I've ever had when it comes to the kind of person she was/is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like this poll could be slightly wrong just for the simple fact that a really beautiful person could feel average or below... just thought I'd mention that. Like I would say I am slightly below average but someone else could completely disagree.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I honest to God wanted your classic cleche 'nice guy'. One who had average or below average looks, but who would love me.
    But, I got my boyfriend. Who's absolutely gorgeous AND has the biggest heart I've ever come across. Ever. I think this is because he used to be chubby, so he knows what it's like to not always be the center of attention. Now he's just blossomed, and all the girls want him but he remembers what girls were like to him back in school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm a 6 on a good day. So yeah. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're an awesome person that's going to be way more fun and entertaining than a pretty person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are the least of my worries. Looks fade with time, what matters in the end is how well you mesh with that person. Moral of the story: We'll all get old and ugly regardless of how beautiful we were when we were young, so why not choose a person that you could actually get along with?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't vote. Beauty is subjective. I've found guys who are considered just average or below average attractive. If he's attractive TO ME, that's what matters. Idgaf if others disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I could!
    I'm no supermodel haha, as long as he's intelligent !

0|0
    0|0