Is Wearing A T-shirt, Jeans, and Flip Flops On A 1st Date Bad?

I honestly don't see a problem with wearing that stuff, but would other people? I'm not talking about a fancy date of course!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you're comfortable with, as long as it's appropriate for what you'll be doing and as long as you don't look like you just rolled out of bed. If it's at a restaurant, skip on the flip flops though.

What Guys Said 3

• Dress up to the occasion. If you're not doing anything fancy, then it's fine. I'd prefer if the jeans were jean short shirts. Just a preference that scores points for me :)

• Maybe I'm too relaxed a guy, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

• no problem to me

What Girls Said 5

• Unless your first date is at the beach or park, you could probably make a better impression. You want to make a positive statement for yourself. Your clothing is talking for you. Do you want it to say "I see you as a friend because this is what I wear with them" or do you want it to say "I think you're an interesting person and I'm excited to spend time with you"?

• Maybe not the flip flops, just because you CAN'T wear jeans and flip flops ever. But, it depends where you're going for your date.

• Save the flip flops for the beach !

• only if it ends up raining. ;)

• Why not? Wear whatever you're comfortable in so you can enjoy the date to the fullest.