I don't get what women see in me?

I really don't see what females see in me. I don't think I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm attractive either. My personality can be borderline rude sometimes and I'm not the most outgoing. So can someone explain what makes a dude attractive

What Girls Said 1

• It could be your personality if your a nice guy when it comes to girls, confidence (if you carry yourself with confidence). Many other factors as well, just how you carry yourself altogether may influence the attraction. It will influence peoples opinions of you, most girls love a confident guy who is sure of himself. Whether you see yourself as attractive or not confidence usually attracts girls even if you fake it. Because confidence is sexy, I go wild for boys with confidence for sure, so it could be that. Or your just really good looking and you typically think your not when girls do. ;)

What Guys Said 0