The guy I'm talking to said I love you?

I met him online we've been talking for two weeks. So far I liked him but it's too soon to say. But this morning he said he loved me isn't that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup @Cam700 thats right. Don't forget that he may also be clingy to be using that so early. At least a month sheesh.

• If he's not used to speaking to girls, it's gonna be way to easy for him to get confused. Good to see you have a timeline for these things 😂

• I have MY timeline lol. Its like the pirates code, its more of a guideline, I do understand that it can change at any moment. The ultimate timeline is the flow, if your gut thinks something is too soon or taking too long, it usually is. obviously two weeks is too short to be hearing that.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Too fast for me, he could either really like you, or think that was what you wanted to hear.

• Too soon. You haven't known each other that much yet.

• After two weeks of texting? I think you should make wedding plans.

• it's too fast, how it can be love if you even haven't met in reality, yes it's weird, sorry