What are your plans for tomorrow people?

Happy Valentine's day everyone. -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna get drunk at the bar..
    And watch as people propose and make out, while I'm sitting there with my friends.. xD

• Hahaha believe it or not, probably you guys will be having more fun!

• Hahaha. sounds like the perfect weekend :) anytime x

• Thanks again! c:

What Guys Said 16

• Get ready for work on Sunday, and probably try to see a movie. Though I'm not sure if I'll want to - my thinking is the theaters will probably be jammed with girls dragging their boyfriends/ husbands to see 50 Shades and it'll be swamped.

I'd say 95% of the guys (and women) I know are in long term relationships now, so trying to plan a single guys night out isn't going to happen.

I will probably want to go out, though.

• Tomorrow doesn't exist.

• i don't care because i don't celebrate it

i just want all this Valentine's day madness to stop.. so damn annoying LOL

• Working then after work I have 2 friends who are going downtown to pass out roses to random strangers soo I could go do that or I'll just get wasteddd, orrrr I'll just stay home and have my dad which I get to only spend like 3 months with out of a year scold me and tell me repetitive stories. I'm not sureeee

• I was asked by 5 girls to be their Valentine's date, but I had already accepted a date: with my TV. NBA All Star!!!

Ok, no one asked me to be their Valentine's, not even the TV, I had to convince her xD

• i don't care because i don't celebrate it and for my plans i will play dota 2 with my friends the whole day

• Sorry i voted down by mistake! Actually im doing the same, home with friends

• Sleep in, look around my lonely living area, then go back to bed and cry myself to sleep.

Could also get drunk, and go see who is willing defend their girl >:)

• Drink beer and listen to sad love songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_5YdHQTaU

• I'm going to check and see if I won the lottery in the morning, then I'm going to play my new game Simcity 4.

• Go out and hunt love <3

• I'll be at work most of the day.

• im going to watch a lot of p*rn

• Well I still need a girl

• gym and nothing

• avoid people who has v day plans.

you?

• Wake up, have a nice coffee and a croissant. Go out and buy some good food, invite this chick round, bang her! lol

What Girls Said 15

• I asked my boss for the day BC I'm meeting up with a few new friends.. Then I don't know.. all my besties have kinda left town so its gonna be a bit lonely.. :/

• Relaxing until I have to go to work :]

• Well my valentine day gift to my man is taking him & his friends to Buffalo Wild Wings cause it's the all star game his drinks are me... next weekend he is taking me out on the typical Valentine's day date.

• Dance class and then uuuumm going home. Watch Queer as Folk. Then call my boyfriend and lives 2000 miles wishing him a happy Valentine's

• going grocery shopping in the morning.

• It is 14th today going to meet friend

• Nothing special happening here.

• Well enjoy your day :)

• Thanks I won't be going to far weather network is calling for minus 30 C tomorrow with wind chills of - 40

• Babysitting.

• Party and a bonfire if I get ungrounded 😯

• Beach. Mall. Bday.

• Work 😒 & Happy early Valentine's Day to you too ☺

• To realize Im forever alone... jk, it's just another reason to spend money, what are your plans?

• I'm working
    Wbu

• Valentine's day just a day that celebrates the slaughter of man. Yet most don't think of that >.>

• Getting up at 4am to take a run on the beach. Going to work to finish detailing a 65' yacht. Having dinner with my SO and just enjoying the night... Really nothing different from any ole' day.

Honestly i get tired of these hallmark holidays. Dont you think you should be showing your love for your SO any and everyday, not just this one day in Feb... just saying :P