Is it weird to be attracted to taller girls?

Being 5'5" most people are taller than me. So would being attracted to girls around 5'7" be strange?

• yes
  • no
  • I'm a potato

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Who the hell voted no? Lol
    I don't see why it'd be weird.

• I don't think so. For awhile I was taller than my boyfriend, but now he's taller than me 😑 besides I hear a lot of guys like tall legs

• Hey it's probably nice for them! Guys usually like girls that are shorter than them, and sometimes the tall girls get left out. And sometimes the tall girls look like supermodels.

• It's normal. Although, I prefer if the guy was as tall or taller than me. I'm 5'9" so I don't get many guys anyway :/

• I don't think that's strange at all. I'm 5'8" and my ex boyfriend was 5'6". It's okay to like girls that are taller than you :)

• just wanted to answer the "im a potato" option

• We all have preferences! That's totally normal!

• Its definitely not weird.

• im 5'3 not All girls are about 5'5 but most girls love their man to be taller than them

• No, it is normal.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely not.

• It's not strange at all. Tall healthy women have a nice mass of juicy meat on their thighs. Mmm, sexy saucey. Yoga pants? FUUUUUAWRKKK!

• No be attracted to whatever you want.

• It's normal, I'm not a tall guy and I like taller girls just as much as shorter girls.

• I'm 5"8 and fell in love with a woman who was 6"0

• Well nope it means you won't give a girl who is taller a hard time because of you're height. And I like girls that are short, medium, & tall so yep not out of the ordinary

• i feel that ur cat is very lonly i have male cat he is very horny and his penis about 1/5 inch which is pretty big for a cat so what do u think