On a dating site? Would this change your mind?

If you were on a dating site and saw an attractive girl and was impressed by her bio. Would you agree to meet up with her or date her if you saw that she wrote she was muslim or woud that be a turn off? As in would you want to still date her or not.

Or would that not bother you.

Also if she was more open minded would that change you mind or if she was conservative would that change your mind despite her being attractive and having an impressive bio

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No, it wouldn't bother me.

• Any mention of a religion will make me assume she is heavily religious and looking for a compatible partner with the same views. Online dating is full of very picky people so even if you aren't picky yourself, people may assume that about you because of how online dating is in general.

So in your case I would assume you were only looking date date another Muslim.

• I would be happy to date her. Her religion is definitely not a turn off.

• No, I prefer to be alive and free.

• And what does your comment have to do with anything related to this post

• would depend on how strict she was following her religion. i can´t and don´t want to deal with strict believers.

• I am Catholic and the children would need to be raised Catholic. If she was ok with that then yes. I married a Methodist and that is what we did. But we were both christain so I think it would be harder with a Muslim to be successful.

• I wouldn't care

What Girls Said 1

• I have beliefs and standards but this might upset some people but your spiritual beliefs and your spouses beliefs matter compleately if you plan on marrying. Every decision you make will be questioned by one of you and you'll be like a prude or worse that he's not good enough or your not good enough but at first you'll ignore because of "love" but please be careful -my own experience