My bf says if I leave him he's going to kill himself?

i recently came into his life and stopped him from killing himself because he is very depressed and would of done it ages ago if it wasn't for me and he says he will never leave me and when he has a mental brake down (about every 2 days) he yells it all at me and brakes stuff and smashes his head into the wall and tells me to piss off and then he says he's going to kill himself so i have to stand there and make sure he doesn't do anything while i let him yell at me and then when he's calmed down he says if i was to ever leave him he would kill himself and now i feel really bad because he can be nice then just snap and i can't just leave him because he will kill himself?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's guilting you into staying with him. Just explain to him that his actions and threats are not healthy and that he cannot force you to stay with him. Then leave him and don't look back unless he turns his life around.

What Guys Said 2

• Leave him anyways. He's manipulative. He's abusing you. Call the police and say you don't feel like he is safe and that he could be a risk to himself or you and that you want to leave him. If snugging, an ambulance will save him and stuff.

• Leave him, its for your own good!

What Girls Said 2

• Psychiatrist. He sounds like he needs help.

• He's being really manipulative to make you stay with him. Tell him if he keeps doing it you really will leave him