Is death metal unattractive?

I'm in a death metal band, i listen to it all the time and i always wear band t-shirts. I've also never had a girlfriend.

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Not for me... it sounds cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive, but I prefer power or pirate metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah if anything its attractive. I'm bias tho because I listen to metal too. I wear band tees and combat boots all the time haha. I don't know why you haven't had a girlfriend yet tho because if you went to my school you'd probably be pretty popular because guys like that are very much wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh nope lol I'm not a fan but it's not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a pretty cool guy. I listen a lot to death metal and sometimes wear band tees. You will soon find someone! I'm sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like death metal, but I really don't care about the music a guy listens to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not huge into death metal myself, I just haven't listened to a lot of it. If a guy liked it though I don't think it matters. I'm more into punk bands, but I respect most music types.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.
    I like all kinds of songs. Even country. I hate to admit but I do!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No I like death metal music its just music though people shouldn't associate personalities with what music they like, but hey welcome to society right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into it, but that is just my opinion so good luck. ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I can't form a real opinion because I can't understand anything they scream.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it makes you look very goofy especially if you dress the part too, bi assume your fat also?

0|0
    1|0