Can I tell girls that I am 168cm when in fact I am merely 167cm?

I would love to lie about 2cm (169cm) but isn't it too obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brilliant lol. Anyway most people round off so i'm sure 165 or 170 is still fine

• But if the girl is 173cm, it's quite different between 3cm and 6cm?

• She also wears shoes bro

• you'll be fine lol. 170 for a 167 person is fair and understandble

What Girls Said 2

• Lol... We don't carry tape measures around with us, even if you guys think we girls simply carry everything in our bags!

Would any of us notice such a small difference... I think not. :)

• It depends on your definition of "small difference"

• You haven't...

• Phew... Thank you so much for putting my mind to rest. :)

• 2 centimeters isn't a small difference but luckily, it's very hard to notice for most people. Especially when it comes to height.

What Guys Said 5

• You need to be very, very careful here, but remember all of your mathematics lessons about rounding up. I think in this case your best bet is to actually round up to 170cm yourself, but use a more abstract form of measurement. Convert 170cm to light-years; this will be incredibly impressive and blast your chances with girls through the roof. Best of luck, asker.

• Honestly if she can tell you're lying about a 2cm difference then she is either extremely observant or a complete nut case lol

• How much can I lie safely?

• You could always say you're 168.5 that way its only 1cm and abit taller than you really are and I doubt she will care if I'm absolutely honest. Why are you bothered about being as tall as her?

• Simple answer is he isn't bothered in the slightest. If only it was April Fools' Day.

• imagine if she carry tape measures in her bag?

• Just lie to them

• Only if you don't mind being a lair