Am I too young to date someone who has a kid already?

I'm 16 years old and I'm seeing this guy who has a kid to someone else am I too young to be dating someone who has a kid? I didn't think much of it until my mate said his ex will always be in his life cause they have a kid together, I really like him but I don't know what to do, I know she will always be in his life and stuff! Has anyone been with someone who has a kid to someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• If things work out between the two of you, do you want to be a step-mother before you are 20?

Remember, it isn't only the ex that you need to accept but you also need to realize that you must be willing to accept his kid, the grand parents, the ex and everything else that comes along with being involved with a divorced father.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you are too young, I'm sorry, but you still need to fully grow up. He's too far a head in the scheme of things

• You need to break it off. There's a strong chance that before you're 18 you could have a step child and your own kid. Do you really want that?

• Yes, you are definitely too young to be dating someone who has a kid. Break it off.