Why does it always happen to me? am I going to be alone forever?

why does thise always happen to me?
This is my lovelife:

I complain and feel like shit because no guys approaches me and no guy likes me. Maybe once every 2 months a go will show interest, but it always something that doesn't mix well with me and makes me loose interest. I'll either find them unattractive or they will do/say things that is too odd for me to handle. Its always something wrong with them, so i always haver to turn them down. So i end up in square one: single and sad.

How on earth can i fix this? Its really frustating and i feel like a bitch because i have to turn them down and i feel undiserable because no interesting or cute guy shows any interest.

Most Helpful Guy

• By your words "once every 2 months a go will show interest," "i have to turn them down"

Guys are showing interest. Unfortunately it just has not been the right one yet, by your standards. Eventually Mr. Right will come along.

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are always going to say and do odd things. ignore it and give them a chance. that odd thing may turn out to be sweet and endearing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0