So who else has been disappointed this valentines day?

4pm here now and I haven't heard a peep from my boyfriend, no text, no card, nothing. I've text him this morning saying happy Valentine's day, but nothing in return.

I'm a girl of small expectations too, but I think a sweet message is the least someone can do on Valentine's day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I read your headline and was thinking I'd have to mention that placing expectations on others is one of the key reasons for disappointment in a relationship. Then I read your explanation. Your boyfriend is dumb, lol. Hopefully he gets the clue before the end of the day, there's time yet. Fingers crossed ;)

What Guys Said 11

• I'm disappointed that I'm alone on another v-day. I bought flowers and wish I had someone to give them to.

• I'm super happy about how my Valentine's Day is going.
    Every other year i've just sat alone and played video games. But this year.
    Oh this year it's different.

This year I have a onesie

• no, pretty much what i expected since it´s the same every year. you sit at home, while others have fun with their SO or soon to be SO...

• Wow some guys take advantage of good girlfriends
    how i wish i had girl to spoil
    he's so lucky

• Valentine's day IDC about but what was fun was watching the slam dunk, 3 point and skills contests.

• Haaaaaaa boys being morons... I know I'm judging on myself here to, but guys can be massive idiots. Granted, girls can be idiots choosing to date guys that are idiots, but still...

• I am kinda celebrating happy singles day. :p
    Shit

• Have a good night;)

• Could have busy with something

• Maybe he's busy?

• Nope, I am treating my sweet asss today! I've done the food shopping, it's all good shit, I will soon go for a run then take a nice relaxing bubble bath. Later, if the cooking is good enough, I will have sex!

What Girls Said 6

• Your boyfriend sounds shit, no offence. Guys who actually love you can't wait for birthdays, Christmas and v day to give you presents and see your happiness in opening them.

Honestly, I expected to still be in my relationship for V day but that didn't work out. I didn't expect anything really.

• Wow... that sucks.
    Your expectations are reasonable.

• I found a hotel closer to where I need to be when I go to Texas this summer sooo... nah. It's been a good day for me.

• Not me. I don't care about that day.

• You call that a boyfriend and he hasn't even bothered to give you anything on Valentine's Day? That's not good communication at all, and that can kill a relationship. This is my first year being single and I'm just spoiling myself. I would cut him to the curb if I were you. He shouldn't be treating you like that. But another thing don't expect to much from people, because you'll get your hopes up for nothing.

• i don't care for Valentine's day.. its just like any other day for me but yeah that sucks.. that's why you shouldn't expect too much from people.. he's not a very good bf if he doesn't even reply to your message.