Girls which race do you find more attractive? Black or white guys?

I'm just genuinely curious which race girls find more attractive, I've encountered a few girls that "only date black guys" so I'm really confused now, I'm white.

It's nice to say the politically correct answer that race doesn't matter but that's not what I'm asking here. THIS QUESTION IS NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE IN ANY WAY.

Girls which race do you find more attractive? Black or white guys? You can only pick one or the other.

• Black guys
  • White guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually white, but some black guys are really hot too

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not going to get sold into this trap. Growing up I always hear the phrases "your petty for a black girl", "you'd be pretty if you where light skin", "I don't like black girls". And honestly this phrases have caused me to hate myself. They've caused low self esteem and poor sel image, so no I'm not going to do that to someone else. And I'm sad that your doing this because your only furthering the problem

• I'm white and usually I find myself more attracted to white guys. I have another friend though who is white only wants to date or marry black guys.

• I personally find a good 5k attractive vs 26miles phew that would be a lot. In seriousness I have no preference. It all depends on how they present themselves.

• I go for option C... which is invisible and is for race called human.

• Well, I've dated both. Attractive is attractive. I think the running theme is I like good-looking guys. Luckily there are handsome men of all races.

What Guys Said 3

• As a black guy I'll say now that girls like white guys more.

As a white guy I'll say now that girls like Christian Grey more.

As Christian Grey I'll tie you up and spank you.

ero.favim.com/orig/201105/01/Favim.com-30786.jpg

• So you think that generalizing an entire race isn't offensive?

• White girls prefer black guys in the main. Most other women seem to prefer white guys in the main.