If I'm writing poetry about our time together, I must have it bad, right?

Ever since I met this guy I'm dating, I've been so inspired to write. It's crazy. I usually struggle to get the right words out, but now they just come to me easily. Wish I could be brave enough to share it with him, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know from experience. I have always been a writer, but I suffered from severe writer's block for quite a few years. I met a wonderful man and suddenly not only did I start writing about him and our experiences, the way he makes me feel, but everything to me became poetic. Everything in my life was beautiful. The smallest of things- a falling leaf, rain falling softly on a quiet afternoon, the sun shining on a warm day, the breeze- all of these things began to stir emotions in me that I had never felt before. Songs, books and movies took on entirely new meanings. I had been in other relationships before, but none that had ever brought about such intense passion.

What Guys Said 3

• O yea you have it lol, been in this situation myself once the first piece I wrote was actually what brought us together. And since then I've been happily writing poetry. The key is to not rush it, wait until inspiration which you have, and write from the heart. People can tell when something has been rushed and when time has been taken to write it and when written from the heart and soul it can be felt in the words.

• Infatuation will make you do weird things sometimes. Above the clouds...

• When you're in love
    Words begin to flow
    Blessings from above
    Thats when you know
    That you're in love

What Girls Said 1

• It's different for everyone.
    If I wanted to write about something or someone, I could whip one up in like 10 minutes but I can't promise it will be magnificent. Lmao