Is it ok to be driving boyfriend everywhere?

I have dated my boyfriend for 6 months. I have been driving him everywhere, picked him up when we go out on dates and when I say no to more picking him up he gets upset and resentful. I used to not have a car before and I never expected anyone to pick me up, I was completely independent taking public transit everywhere. I just wish he would be independent that way and not count on me to take him places.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's using for transportation. Beforehand he should have had his life together before getting involved with with you or anyone for that matter. he shouldn't be depending on you. Before getting involved with some one make sure their independent and or can support them selves and their own.

What Guys Said 1

• damn, you're his sugar mama.

What Girls Said 2

• Although I usually drive for my boyfriend and I when we go places (my car gets MUCH better gas mileage than his, I really enjoy driving and prefer to drive, etc.), I don't think it is right for your boyfriend to get upset and resentful towards you for not picking him up all the time. Driving him around a little bit and if you BOTH agree for you to do the driving is okay, but him expecting you to drive him everywhere is over the top.

• He's using you and he's a poor excuse of a man honestly find a real man who provides and protects YOU not the other way around