HELP! Girl I have been on 2 dates with, should I get her flowers?

I have been on 2 dates with a girl. She's gorgeous and I think she likes me. Not sure. I texted her one day and she forgot to respond. But we had a nice date, I thought, a few days ago at a adult night at a museum and wine afterwards.

I was thinking about calling her today to see if she wants to do brunch and maybe getting her flowers for V-day. A friend says that I am too much a nice guy and shouldn't.

Thoughts? Help a guy get a girl here...

• Flowers yes - it's V-Day
  • No, you guy's aren't that far yet
Do you think it could be too early on? And it could push her away?

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be very sweet to get her at least one simple flower. You will get some points also! :D Once I met a guy for the first time, it was not even a date yet, but he got me a flower and I was very pleasantly amazed, because he showed me that he looked at our meeting kinda seriously and prepared for that. :)

• just one?

• should I do a card?

• If you want to say her something nice, yes sure. Say in it you are glad that you met such a nice girl. She will say aww. ;D

What Girls Said 3

• Umm duh be charming but not over whelming ask her out and while on the date randomly buy her a rose if she can't go out then send her a rose out it on her doorstep with a note or tell someone to drop it off for her at work be creative girls love crap like that lol if you play it right you might even get the cookie 😂😉

• should I do a card?

• Don't do a card it's too casual and you'll probably get put in the friend zone honestly just get one rose leave it somewhere where she would find it and a little note attached to it with some cute saying and your name don't call or text her let her contact you and just be charming about it

• Yes! xD that sounds so cute :) just ask her out and give her one rose ^__^ goodluck :)

• Can't get a hold of her :(

• I would totally get her flowers, believe me that would make her day, even if she didn't like you, every girl likes to receive flowers :D plust it's Valentine's, so you've got the perfect excuse

• What kind? Roses? Or nice ones?

• should I do a card?

• Sorry I couldn't answer your question, so what happened in the end?

What Guys Said 0