How long does it take for a guy to ask a girl he is intrested in out?

How long does it take for a guy to ask a girl he is intrested in out? We hardly talk but when we do he asked if I had a boyfriend and bring up the topic of marriage a lot and asks me marriage questions and stuff. But he hasent made a move.. but I could be wrong that he likes me I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• How often do you see each other? I know personally, if I see a girl every day then I usually wait longer before I make my decision. If I have no idea when I may see her again, then of course I ask much sooner.

• We see eachother usually twice a week cause we have the same group of friends.

• maybe he will take more time to learn about you before he asks. I usually watch to see how a woman treats other people to get a glimpse into her personality so I can make a more informed decision.

What Guys Said 4

• there's no set timeline. the only way to make it a sure thing is to ask him out. you can't be frustrated if you decide to take lead, you are only frustrated if you follow. we are in the 21st century, its allowed to ask a guy out.

• between 1 second and 10 years

• It depends on how shy/confident the guy is.
    If you like him and want to start a relationship then maybe you should ask him out? It would be a lot quicker and might be a real relief for the guy

• It depends on the guy, lots of men won't make a move unless he has a good idea she's interested.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably testing the waters before he asks you the question. Hang out with him and establish conversations more and maybe you'll have a better idea and understanding about your feelings and his.