Does he actually like me?

This guy I have liked for a while has just followed me on Instagram, on Valentine's day!! But I made instagram 2 months ago and did not follow him. Should I follow back? Could he be trying to give me a sign? Or maybe teasing me because I think he senses I like him... please help! I am so happy but confused:(

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I've followed a lot of guys on Instagram. A lot from my school. That doesn't mean I like them.

• I think your over thinking it a bit to much. Play it cool and don't freak out because he followed you on Valentine's day, most guys don't even realise it until the days over. Breath. Follow him back, it's not a big detail unless you make it one. Maybe private message him, what's the worst that could happen? He doesn't reply? Then there's your answer no harm done. But if he does and you get talking? What's the issue.