Why are you so grumpy/bitchy, lacking sense of humor, defensive, and just plain socially struggling on here?

i m very outspoken, goofy, playful and caring most times but a lot of people here seem dull and simply WHACK.

do you need a hug? ill give you one

Most Helpful Guy

• Motherfucker you more forgiving than Jesus, I'd rather bitch slap those people

• oh believe me, they won't talk to me like that in real life. non of them or id humiliate them and if it were a girl, one of my homegirls would bitch them out.

but i m kind for sure... people get brave behind the cpu and these immature girls think theyre hot shit in a small pond. lol

• Real talk!

• nothing but, these whoes ain't loyal

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not grumpy/bitchy, lacking a sense of humor, defensive, or socially struggling :(

• no you're not, you're one of the good ones here for sure=) i see people attackin you too or arguin with you too. so whack huh

• Oh thank you :) yeah, there are a lot of argumentative people on here. Lol

• I'm actually on this website to improve some of my social problems. As in I worry to much about what I say, over think on how i should reply, etc . Yes I have a fear of being rejected by any person male/female. Yes I am paranoid but I've been working on it. So yeah plus Hugs are always a bonus to anything. Just not tall girls because for me that means my face will get booby crushed and I get weird out by it. XD

• just practice. but real life is more benificial for sure.

=)

• Oh I'm to nervous around people in RL and say what I truly think off the bat. So this is a stepping stone to get to that level. XD

• Well damn. Tell us how you really feel :(

• they feel whack. like they dont know how to flow. thats about it? nothing much... i just see them as struggling. people who make others feel bad are 10 times more miserable... unless theyre narcissistic

• Well I'm not like that. Thanks.

• Geez thanks for the generalization. Not everyone here is like that. Lighten up a tad. Having so much negativity is never good for anyone. All we can do is look for the good people in life, let the others just live in their grumpy/bitchy world.

• lol i m just saying. i find women negative here. i m just pointing out what some may not realize. i m happy and doing very well thanks.

• Ya I have certainly learned a lot from traveling. It puts a lot in perspective for you. I only wish everyone could get a sense of thankfulness. It'd really change the world

• perspectives can be the game changer for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• basially those people are the minority here

• So in essence you are your real self here and some socially generated mask in real life. Nothing interesting.

• Honestly because I am unattractive and hate almost everything about myself srs

• Too much butthurt on this site... in this generation. Everyone's turning into an easily offended bitch who do not understand sarcasm or dry humor.

• like i come on here happy and playful and these social rejects (it seems) kill my flow. if theyre like that in real life, no one would want to be around them. and i do think people are the same on here as they are in real life to a certain extent.

• intelligence a little but self esteem and security in themselves definitely. tbh, no offence to the ones that doesn't apply, but like 90 percent of people i observe here are so butthurt and wanna argue based on technicality or some misinterpreted issues. in this context, they are pretty dumb. they should reflect more becasue those who are like this are always complaining and victimizing themselves.

• but do the same bs to others.