Why can't I find a guy who likes me?

I barely meet respectable guys the only ones who come up to me are either weird or throwing out obvious lines. I need some advice? Also im really shy so i don;t approach guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess that last line is your problem then. instead of waiting for weirdos and liners, why don't you work on approaching someone you deem "respectable"... let me guess, afraid of rejection? meanwhile rejecting others right?
    Take a walk in the shoes of those you have shot down.

What Guys Said 4

• The shyness is holding you back, have you tried a "friends first" approach

• Probably the same reason It can take me a while to find a girl. We are shy and do actively approach new people so easy.

• So let's see here: You can't find a guy you want... and you're not doing anything about it... and that's it.

This sounds kinky.

• Here's what you do, you stop waiting for guys to approach you and approach them instead rather than relying on primitive sex norms for "mr. perfect" to find you.

What Girls Said 1

• Relax, its just not your time to be with someone. Enjoy yourself.

• ; ___ ; That's not true! Human companionship is very valuable and good for you!

• @virulent you don't need someone to live. its is good but its not needed. Learn to love yourself and life. You'll be fine, boo.

• Hm. Hm... ^_^ I forget how old I am.