Girls would you date a younger guy?

So I saw a similar question and I started thinking, how many of you girls would date a guy younger than you? I'm 16 but very mature for my age and I was wondering if I could have a chance at 17-18 year old girls?

So how many of you girls would date a younger guy and would you date/have dated a 16 year old guy when you were 17-18? And if you were to date a younger guy, what would he have to do to "qualify"?

• Yes I would
    33% (12)36% (5)34% (17)Vote
  • I would if the age gap wasn't too big
    42% (15)36% (5)40% (20)Vote
  • No I would not
    25% (9)28% (4)26% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
22|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I would but I wouldn't go under 20 or 21. I definitely wouldn't date a 16 year old at my age. Still a kid and it would also be illegal, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah of course lol that part was for the 17-18 year old girls ^^

• I usually date guys who are around 5-7 years younger than me. I find that it helps to make a healthier relationship. Though I never did until after I got divorced.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 21 & my boyfriend just turned 20. So yes. We started dating in high school. He was a freshman, I was a sophomore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm much more attracted to younger guys, around 24-28ish (:

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on the guy and the age gap. Considering I'm a teen..

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know it's a lot different when you are young..

• Yeah , grade too Lol some eighth graders are older than me.. and I'm I'm ninth.
      I used to like a senior, haha that was blah, I just stay with people my age.

• I have a crush on this 13 year old...

Lol but he's really immature.

So yeah.. If I was older I would date a 16 year old if I was 17

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice to hear and yeah, 13 year old's are often really childish. Give him a few years though and he will mature ^^

• I probably wouldn't. When I was seventeen, all the guys that were younger than me (even at just 16 years old) I treated like little brothers more than potential love interests. I'm more into guys that are older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go 1-2 years younger yes, (and I have lol) but nothing lower than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. As long he didn't act like a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I already am (:

0|1
    0|0
  • I broke up with my ex last week, he was 2 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • ONE OR TWO YEARS isn't CONSIDERED YOUNGER. you're PRACTICALLY THE SAME AGE

1|0
    0|1
    • WHY IS MY PHONE CORRECTING CAPITAL WORDS

• Show All
    • Cougars? Lol

• Hah no cougars for me thank you, and yeah you are right but I think many girls fail to realize that some of us are grown men...

• No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meant to click no, ahaha my bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't... I prefer a guys who are 1-2 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? as long as i love him so no problem , im 21 year and its ok for me to date younger bf

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a crush on someone two years younger than me, and I've liked/dated younger guys before, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he know how to have sex be mature not shallow like all the colllege kids we are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I strongly prefer a guy my age or a bit older.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would absolutely not.

0|0
    0|1
  • i would! if he was nice and had a good heart why not

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i'm aftaid most girls who're older than you would find you immature, even if you claim you're not... :-(

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that is what I'm thinking as well, I'm not in a hurry though so I guess I could wait a year or two

• " I'm 16 but very mature for my age and... "

It's always that lie. Such a weird lie.

1|1
    0|1
    • Haha I understand how you think but that is really not the case here. I've always felt maturer than my friends& I've heard from multiple people that I am mature. ^^

• Maturity is not a feeling. Haha! I feel old.

But onward and upwards!

• An 17 year old girl did have a crush on me in my school before, if that helps.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually happened to me as well, I wasn't interested in her however so I called it off ^^

• some would, some wouldn't

0|0
    0|0