Which out of these is the most nerve wracking?

Which makes you the most nervous

• A first date
  • A job interview
  • Meeting your partners parents for the first time

Most Helpful Guy

• All of these events are stressful; thus, I'll rank them from easiest to hardest.

1. First Date
    2. Meeting the parents
    3. Job Interview

Here's my logic. If the girl does not like you on the first date, it's not meant to be and neither of you will be happy down the road. Generally, if you are kind and respectful, the parents will like you. The hardest one for me is a job interview. If I don't get a good job, then that makes the other two options harder. It's harder to go on a date without a stable job, and her parents won't like me if I don't have a stable job.

What Girls Said 5

• For me, probably meeting my partners parents for the first time. First dates are pshht nothing and so is job interviews (to me).

But meeting my partners parents! Omg *pulls out hair* i would just want to leave a good first impression. And hope they like me 😐 omg! *hides in the blankets*

• A job interview because I think that out of the other options is the one I'd most likely wouldn't know what to expect. The first date you'd talk to the person ahead of time unless it's a blind date and for meeting your partners parents, your partner will tell you what they are like and your partner will probably tell his/her parents good things about you. With a job interview, a lo of time you have no idea who is going to be interviewing you.

• the jon interview.

• Job interviews because you may think that you did GREAT but you just never know lol

• A-no doubt :)

What Guys Said 4

• I think you ranked them fine by me... Easiest to Hardest, A, B, C
    as for C, its terrible when you find out her parents are plain old ghetto.

• For me I would say job interview.

• For me it's the reverse order of your poll options.

• Parents are easy and first dates are hard. Job interviews are only really nerve wracking if the interviewer is a dick.

• Isn't that most interviewers?

• No I mean exceptionally dickish. I had one guy who made it clear that he wasn't going to hire me unless I met unrealistic standards that none of his current employees had to meet, that he was only interviewing me because he was forced to, despite me being a far better candidate for the job than the other applicants, he wanted to have me on call 24/7, he demanded a commitment to the job of at least 5 years, he wanted to pay me significantly less than his current employees (about 2/3 of their pay rate in some cases) and he wanted me to be able to perform every job without supervision within a few weeks, a task which none of his present staff came even close to. I would have told him to fuck off if I wasn't *desperately* in need of the job. I didn't get it, he gave it to some stoner who didn't know the space bar from the enter key (not exaggerating) and he was gone within 2 months. His coworkers, (Whom I know) described him as the dumbest person they ever met. Fuck that guy.

• Prolonged silence from someone you care about.