Is it weird a guy liking women singers?

I found myself listening to songs my girl liked amd I liked a few of them. Not so much the words but the vocal range gave me a rush sometimes. Does that sound normal?

Thanks for the answers. It was a dina carrol hit from the nineties I remember from long ago. She put it on. Maybe it was nostalgia. I thought I was getting a bit fruity now I'm getting older lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I listen to male vocalists all the time. As long as the person rocks I don't see why you should be ashamed.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds normal to me. Its like some guys feel obligated to listen to only men singers but if you like songs that woman sing then go ahead because Us woman listen to men songs lol

What Guys Said 3

• A guy liking female singers is about as normal as you can get. I find it more weird that you started off thinking that was weird. Female singing as beauty goes back probably before ancient Greece when female singing had its own gods, called the Muses. They were sort of like the first pop-stars. I like Lorena McKennit myself.

• I love female singers. Norah Jones and Christina Aguilera are two examples who come to mind.

• No not at all. I love women singers, I'm a big Taylor Swift fan. I like it when a girl sings to me.