Is confidence really the best way to get a girlfriend?

Please be honest, is this really the best and most effective way to pick up girls.

Let's face it ladies, you would rather have a guy that looks like Zac Effron or Zayn Malik (Or any guy you deem really attractive) then a guy that is really ugly - Even if they don't have the highest amount of confidence. To make it simple, just because someone is shy when they first meet you, even if they're attractive or ugly, doesn't mean they're shy because they lack confidence it can simply mean they're shy because they're nervous about how you're observe them in your first ever encounter - Even attractive guys feel this way.

And i don't mean shy as in the first hour you meet them, i mean literally within the few days or weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Still attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. What I think is ugly other women might think is hot. I find nervous shy guys cute! When ever the guy I'm dating does something silly or is nervous his cuteness lvl goes off the charts for me and I just want to kiss him all over and hug him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have looks, you have to have money or power. One time after a club was closing and everyone was filing out, I just went over to some girls, and I was like anyone need a sugar daddy, and boom two girls went with me. Now, I was confident. I'm not the best looking guy but being comfortable with who you are makes a big difference.

What Girls Said 3

• definitely is

• the best way to get a girlfriend is to be the man she needs you to be. every girl is different. Be yourself. If you're meant to be with someone, it is because you are meeting their needs by being yourself.

• Yes! But not too much, don't be cocky. A lot of girls like to feel safe & what's safer than her man walking around like he owns the place?

What Guys Said 0