Now that valentines day is over... I need to find a date for next year?

Its finally over! Annual feel lonely day has ended!
who else will spend the next 364 days searching for a valentine! i know i will ;)

• I am always searching for love!
  • Love is poop and i am still sad i didn't have a valentine...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Why do these questions never have a "I am single & don't care that I didn't have a valentine" option?

• OH JEEZ! i meant to add that in the poll!
      sorry =)

hey next year if you need a valentine let me know ;) lol!!!

• I think that I should skip this... Now I believe the 'When you'll stop looking, it will come' thing. :)

• I won't probably. For now I'm chillen but ya never know. Love could find me. Good luck to u!

• I'm very romantic but I don't think Valentine's day is that important that I would start planning for it the year before and love usually comes when your not looking.

• haha i know =P no one plans a year ahead for it! thats crazy!
      I think that love comes when you are not looking is true

What Guys Said 2

• why people feel lonely at this stupid day that people shouldn't celebrate in general... is out of my knowledge!

• Haha i felt lonely cause all my friends are either in a Frat so they went to a thing with a sorority or have gfs i was just hanging out in my dorm...

• I didn't feel bad today lol I don't celebrate Valentine's day my gf would have to beg me for me to celebrate it for her.