Fit or fat or inbetween, does it matter?

Does it matter to a guy if a girl takes off her shirt and hasn't got a six pack or if she does? How would you feel in those situations?

Most Helpful Guy

• What? six packs are repellant somehow. We like soft tummy. Technically, a guy won't mind if you have a little fat but you can't hide from the reality that being fit will always be a plus point.
    Being fit doesn't mean that you need to have six pack abs.

What Guys Said 5

• I dont wan t to see a tire role of fat on her

• It would be nice if She at least looks like she takes care of her body but a six pack? Nah no issues if she doesn't and I can count on one hand the number of girls i know with a six pack

• The girls who are larger are the sweetest, but personally, my dream girl is one who will wake me up in the morning to go jog with her to keep ME from getting fat

• Nah I wouldn't mind if she didn't have a six pack. I am a relatively skinny though (21 years old, 5'11" and 150 lbs) and I love exercising! So I try to find a girl that is skinnier than me and wouldn't mind a nice morning jog

• If she took off her shirt? I don't think I'd be looking at her abdomen... ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Neither is a big deal.
    I tend to prefer a little "chub". Not fat or anything, just a little to cuddle.
    But abs are nice too.
    I think big is just not my thing, too buff or fat.