Am I in LOVE or in LUST?

I've been sleeping with a guy who I think I'm madly in love with. We have a lot in common and have lots of fun when we are together. But when we aren't together, I mostly -90% of the time- think of the sexual stuff that we did. Because he is sooo good in bed. Am I really in love or just attracted to him sexually?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexually. I think you just answered your own question... cause you know... he's soooooo good in bed.

What Guys Said 12

• Lust baby... its just lust. An friends with benefits would seal this nicely and probably lead to something more too.

• Lust. But lust can turn into love through action, devotion, and commitment. Goodluck! Hot sex is a great start to a good relationship. Just make sure you both put the effort in the mental part as much as you do the physical.

• Don't sleep together for a while and if the feelings are still there your in love if they are not then your in lust

• i'd say Lust mostly

• It depends. Take the sex out of the relationship. Do you still have feelings? That's kinda how older folks are, they love each other even though they're too old to jump each other's bones

• Lust for sure.

• there are multiple kinds of love. you're in sexy kinky love. not hunker down and get married love.

• Seems like lust to me lol.

• You got Both I think

• We are another species with sexual desires I dont believe in lust. enjoy your time.

• Most certainly is NOT love.

• just attracted to him sexually, and be careful because he may think in an entirely different way than you

What Girls Said 16

• We'll I think it's safe to say you are definitely lusting after him for sure, but you can lust after someone you have feelings for too... or you could be infatuated with him. Another thing, is that with girls, we release oxytocin I think it is when we have sex, which is the bonding or "I love you" hormone... it creates feelings of closeness so even if you aren't deeply in love, you might be on your way there? Also, when I really really liked someone and was sleeping with them, I always thought about sleeping with them too, even after I think I actually loved them. Hope this helps ;)

• You are not in love with him. You're not in love with his thoughts, his ideas, his interests. You're not in love with the way he wakes up or the way his hands move or even his morning bad breath.
    You're in love with his sex. That's it.

• Personally, I think love and lust/infatuation gets very confusing in the honeymoon stage of a relationship. Love withstands time either the honeymoon stage never ends or even through tough times you still want to be together.

• I've been in your shoes. It seems like it's lust sweetie! There are times when we feel that way about a guy or a girl. Then what happens next? Move forward and make that extra 10% upsetting in the long run. Feelings go either way the two of you are sexually attracted to each other. Love is when you strongly have feelings for and were sex means something to the both of you.

• Ask yourself this: Would you still be with him and/or like him if there was no more sex?

• You're in lust but even lust affects the emotions. if you love him after a few months still after the sexual aspects cooled down a bit nu have ur1st argument thn u can call it love. like I'm in love wit a guy I haven't slept with yet so I knw I really am in love.

• Try doing something together that neither of you are fond of. Like watch a movie you both have disagreements about and see how the reactions change (or maybe don't change).

• You just want to have sex with him.

• Well do you want a relationship with him?

I'd try that and see how it goes... Either way sex sounds great.

by the way if he doesn't want a rationship than this is all kind of moot:))

• does it matter? finding a guy who is that good is not easy, enjoy yourself and wait it out. if it's not love you'll start to grow tired and leave

• Love most likely but you'll be able to tell if u don't sleep with him for a week or two.

• That's lust...

• I think its lust

• Women tend to fall in love and get attached quite easily. But I think it's lust.

• I thinking its lust. i had the same thing for a guy a little older then me. he was pretty good in bed. & he was all i thought about. but if its love you would think about more then just the sex.

• Lust, def. lust