Do you believe in Destiny?

there's this guys that i keep being put next to. see him everywhere outside of school even. We actualky started talking a few days ago we got along really well. Is it destiny or just a consequence. i think he's so cute honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Destiny' or 'Fate' implies that a higher power is deliberately pulling the strings to ensure certain outcomes. I've never seen a high power demonstrated to exist. It also raises the question - if good things happen and it's 'Destiny', then doesn't that imply that the same power had the ability to stop bad things, but chose not to? If I die in a car crash tomorrow, was it also destiny? For what possible reason would a higher power chose that? It also throws concepts like free will out of the window. You can't have both destiny, and free will inside the same set of beliefs.

It's coincidence. It's a cute coincidence and you're lucky it occured, but it wasn't engineered by some intelligent entity that really wanted you two to be together.

• "You can't have both destiny, and free will inside the same set of beliefs. "

you can if destiny doesn't control every little detail

• @Waldoman7 But how do you distinguish between the two?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes destiny exists. It is designed by our deeds or how we interpret with the circumstances and manipulate them.

• No i think in chance and luck really.

• No, I don't. I believe in opportunity.

• I definitely believe in it.

• you should suck his dick and if he cums, its destiny

What Girls Said 0